On (17/10/03 20:15), Georg Koss wrote:
> Hello Clive,
>
> THX for fast reply.
>
> On Fri, Oct 17, 2003 at 06:16:17PM +0100, Clive Menzies wrote:
>
> > > Gratefully in advance and greetings from Austria
> > If you search the archive for the last month, I think you'll find quite
> > a lot on this:
> >
> > http://lists.debian.org/search.html
>
> I tried this with boot, openfirmware, panther, macosx, powerpc, but no
> success. Probably you can give me one more hint (e.g. the list I shall
> look for).
>

> > HTH
>
> I'm afraid, not at the moment but thanks for your help &
>
> have a good day!
Hi Georg

This is weird?  I know that there was a lot on this because of the
OSX upgrade breaking the Debian boot.  I kept one message from Wolfgang
Pfeiffer with the following subject just in case I had to refer back:
Re: Upgrade Mac OS X 10.2.8 stops 2.4.21-ben2

But I've just done a search on debian-powerpc and it comes up with no
results.

Here's the text: