Frans Pop wrote:
> On Thursday 10 September 2009, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> >  5 Pay people to do stuff we don't/can't/won't:
>
>      g website redesign and restructuring
>        This is something we seem unable to make any progress at and that
>        is very much overdue. Especially the restructuring part would
>        involve loads of tedious work and some compensation for that would
>        IMO be in order. Of course we would need to agree on requirements
>        first.

Such work should only be done by people inside the project and not by
external people.  There have been several attempts by external people
that haven't caused the required concense and agreement inside the
project.  New attempts shouldn't be done similar.

We also need to recall problems Dunc-Tank caused and don't make
similar mistakes again.

Regards,

        Joey

--
Have you ever noticed that "General Public Licence" contains the word "Pub"?