"Akonadi reports deadlocks".

I tried to reproduce this problem and sure it looks scary but do we have a
real problem beyond this warning?
In my testing this warning followed by "retrying transaction" and everything
works just fine so IMHO it appears to be harmless.

Besides deadlock disappear with upgrading to sqlite3/3.8.10.2-1 from
"testing".

I'm lowering severity to "normal" for now.

--
Cheers,
 Dmitry Smirnov

---

Each generation imagines itself to be more intelligent than the one that
went before it, and wiser than the one that comes after it.
        -- George Orwell, Review of "A Coat of Many Colours: Occasional
           Essays" by Herbert Read, Poetry Quarterly (Winter 1945)