tags 308052 = sid confirmed
tags 309958 = sid confirmed
thanks

The fluxbox problem resolved itself, and it turns out that I was
overcomplicating stuff and getting confused. I apologise for the
noise and making my confusion be other people's problems.

It turns out that the two RC bugs #308052 and #309958 do not affect
sarge. Matt intends to fix them in the 0.9.13 release.

Thus, the two bugs are now tagged sid and should not add to the
sarge RC bug count anymore.

(we did find another problem in 0.9.11-1 though... more in another
thread.)

 .''`.     martin f. krafft <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
`. `'`

SUSE: Soll Unix Sein, Eigentlich.