On 2020-01-11 07:52, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
> ncl (6.6.2-1+b2) FTBFS on mips64el as part of the gdal transition, the
> log shows a compiler segfault, retrying the build likely fixes that:
>
>  gb ncl_6.6.2-1 . mips64el . -m "Rebuild against libgdal26"

That was already done by someone else.

> I tried using the self-service but that returns a Forbidden error:
>
>  You don't have permission to access this resource.
>  Reason: Cannot perform Post-Handshake Authentication.

Yep, that's because since the upgrade to buster of buildd.d.o, TLS v1.3
is used. And browsers do not support Post-Handshake Authentication in
TLS v1.3. Firefox has experimental support disabled by default though
by setting security.tls.enable_post_handshake_auth to true in
about:config.

We still have to find a way to workaround that.

aurel...@aurel32.net                 http://www.aurel32.net