Dear Craig, ChangZhuo,

This is a heads up that I just added a block against procps to prevent the package in unstable from migrating to testing too soon.

The issue is that src:intel-gpu-tools is a key packages but currently unfixed. Having procps migrate to testing now would cause it to be instantaneously RC buggy, but because it is key, we can't simply remove it from bookworm. Can you help fix this package in unstable?

ChangZhuo, src:lxqt-session is in the same boat, but already changed it's Build-Dependency in experimental. An upload to unstable would be appreciated.

Paul