On Thu, 22 Dec 2022 at 19:50, Paul Gevers <elb...@debian.org> wrote:

> That's (in general) sub-optimal for the release team. We try hard to
> avoid entangling transitions and therefor we try to finish transitions
> sooner rather than later. My preference would be that you NMU (minimal
> changes) now; the maintainer can always update the pending changes after
> the migration happened.

Sure thing Paul; I have uploaded an NMU which is only the patch that gets
it to link to libproc2.

I know upstream made some slight changes, with the patch I sent them but it
was for things like
using exit instead of return for some functions when there was a failure,
but most of them used both anyway so it seemed
pretty arbitrary.  If /proc is unmounted or malloc fails, you're in a world
of hurt anyway.

Timo, if you need help getting the next version linked to libproc2 I've
done both versions so I can help.

 - Craig