On Sun, 2024-06-23 at 13:32 +0200, Helmut Grohne wrote:
> Hi Adam,
>
> On Sun, Jun 23, 2024 at 11:02:50AM +0100, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> > This is a little non-ideal from the review perspective, because it
> > means we can't actually see what the changelog looks like to
> > confirm
> > that e.g. the version and distribution are correct.
>
> Indeed. I shall adhere to the process next time. Uploaded and actual
> .debdiff attached.

Thanks.

I can see the appeal of wanting to point to a git tree, and your
request is by no means the first time people have done that rather than
providing a debdiff.

Some people seem to really not understand why we would want to review
what's actually going to be uploaded, despite multiple discussions. :-(
There may be a middle ground somewhere, but currently reviewing
proposed changes to source packages works best for us.

Regards,

Adam