Package: release.debian.org
Severity: normal
User: release.debian....@packages.debian.org
Usertags: transition
Control: affects -1 + src:recode

Dear Release Managers:

I'd like to request a transition slot to upload recode for unstable
and start this transition. I already did a test rebuild of
affected packages and this is the result:

enca
  -> will need binNMU
fortune-mod
  -> will need binNMU
units-filter
  -> will need binNMU
ui-utilcpp
  -> this one FTBFS and will need a new source upload
  The maintainer, who is also upstream, is aware via Bug #1077768.
  Also: The package is currently *not* in testing,
  I guess this simplifies things.

This is the Ben file generated by reportbug, which seems equivalent
to the one autogenerated in the transition page:

title = "recode";
is_affected = .depends ~ "librecode0" | .depends ~ "librecode3";
is_good = .depends ~ "librecode3";
is_bad = .depends ~ "librecode0";

The only caveat is that the package in experimental has not been built
for s390x yet, but I have checked that the package builds ok in
such architecture using zelenka.debian.org (s390x porter box).

Thanks.