Hi

On 02-08-2024 22:30, Santiago Vila wrote:
While we are at it, is the wording of this item ok?

[MTL]: Bumps all blocking bugs to RC.

Bug #1077768 is non-blocking because package is not in testing,
but now the affected package will FTBFS, so the bug also needs to be
raised to RC, which I will do after recode is built for all archs.

I think the wording is OK, but you're free to change it if you can improve it (it's a Wiki after all). I think the wording doesn't exclude bumping non-blocking bugs to RC. Indeed, FTBFS in unstable only is RC even if it doesn't impact the transition.

Paul