Hello,

via unstable:

1) kde (Depends: kde-full) and kde-core (Depends: kde-standard) transitional
metapackages in src:meta-kde. And yes, without preinst hack, only appropriate
debian/control changes. Hopefully I don't regret this (Julien knows what I'm
talking about).

2) krunner #607974 src:kdebase-workspace. The upstream patch
http://tinyurl.com/6e6b24l is supposed to fix the crash. There is no time to
confirm the fix 100% as the crash, while pretty common, is random and hard to
reproduce reliably. The crash no longer occurs in KDE SC 4.5 (at least there
no new reports against it upstream) which this patch is included in.

I have already experienced the crash more than a dozen times. Whenever krunner
goes down, it's really annoying as krunner is one of the primary UI interfaces
for launching new applications in KDE.

3) akregator #605094 src:kdepim. There is a trivial one-liner fix for this
crash upstream (http://websvn.kde.org/?revision=1208110&view=revision, click
on text changed). While the bug itself do not seem to be very urgent, I
believe that prior crashes might be the main cause for #590147.

via t-p-u:

4) src:krusader #604196 There are reports that the included fix for this grave
bug is wrong. Too bad I would need to do a t-p-u upload in order to include
the supposedly right fix (
http://websvn.kde.org/?view=revision&revision=1169424 +
http://websvn.kde.org/?view=revision&revision=1169519 ). I will test it as
best as I can.

All at urgency=high. (Which) Do you ACK?

--
Modestas Vainius <modes...@vainius.eu>