I think the attempt to tender / call for proposal has already happened more
than once and did not work very well.

My proposal would be the convening of interested people to work under the
same concept and proposal.

Would not the construction of several themes, all parties could work
on a concept
or theme predefined by the developers.

example:
The concept of sustainability and clean energy.
Or a topic related "against planned obsolescence" or "free technologies".

finally,
this is just a different view of the competition where we have several
proposals and in the end we do not have a solid work on the concept and
other artwork.

We will be a team of people working to make the best of a single design.

--
://ValessioBrito.info
@valessiobrito / +55 (71) VALESSIO