On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 09:43:20PM +0100, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> On Thu, 2012-08-16 at 13:20 +0200, Michael Hanke wrote:
> > I have just made an upload of an upstream security fix release
> > addressing CVE-2012-3416. I decided to upload this upstream release
> > instead of cherry-picking the security fix, because this release only
> > addresses this fix anyway. I'm attaching the full diff to the current
> > version in wheezy. Here are the stats:
>
> Is this issue specifically related to IPv6 addresses, or is the file in
> which it's fixed a red herring?

Yes, that confused me too. However, AFAIK, this is not limited to IPv6.
Here is the full advisory:

http://research.cs.wisc.edu/condor/security/vulnerabilities/CONDOR-2012-0002.html

If you want more specific information, please let me know what you need
and I'll get upstream to chime in.

Thanks,

Michael

--