Control: tags -1 + moreinfo

On 27.03.2013 10:32, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
the upstream author of kvpm who also happens to be the Debian
maintainer of the package recently found a critical bug when
moving partitions [1]. I have reviewed his package and I'm
attaching the Debdiff.

I have to admit that I'm really not overly happy about the use of "urgency=critical" here; that implies that the package should immediately transition to testing with no time in unstable and there are _very_ few cases where it would be justified - as far as I can tell from the bug report, this is an issue that only affects an operation which I'd at least be very cautious about trying on a drive containing live data, and even the maintainer says only happens "sometimes".

In any case, this will either have to go via t-p-u or wait for a point release, as it's picked up a depedency on "liblvm2app2.2 (>= 2.02.98)", which isn't satisfiable in wheezy.

Regards,

Adam