On 11/12/2014 08:43 PM, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> Control: tag -1 moreinfo
>
> Thomas Goirand <z...@debian.org> (2014-11-12):
>> Package: release.debian.org
>> Severity: normal
>> User: release.debian....@packages.debian.org
>> Usertags: unblock
>>
>> Please unblock package openstack-trove.
>>
>> Changelog:
>>   * Added nl.po debconf translation (Closes: #767422).
>>
>> Debdiff with the new nl.po attached.
>>
>> Please unblock openstack-trove/2014.1.3-3
>
> Hi,
>
> do you plan to perform more uploads targeted at jessie?
>
> The freeze policy[1] mentions:
> |  There are some packages we know we won't approve. So as not to have
> |  everyone contact us at once about such packages, here are the guidelines
> |  for changes that will be accepting into testing during the freeze:
> |   1. targeted fixes for release critical bugs (i.e., bugs of severity
> critical, grave, and serious) in all packages (applies during the entire
> freeze (ok for TPU));
> |   2. fixes for severity: important bugs in packages of priority: optional
> or extra, only when this can be done via unstable (until the 5th of December
> 2014);
> |   3. translation updates and documentation fixes that are included with
> fixes for the above criteria (until the 5th of January 2015);
> |   4. translation updates and documentation fixes, via TPU when included
> with other TPU-applicable fixes. (until the 5th of January 2015)
> |   5. pre-approved fixes (until the 5th of January 2015);
>
>  1. https://release.debian.org/jessie/freeze_policy.html
>
> Lumping a bunch of *.po updates/additions together with fixes might be
> worth it; I'm not sure we're going to consider unblocks with a single
> file though.
>
> Team mates might have their own view on the topic anyway, but please let
> us know if further updates of this package are planned, this might help
> us decide one way or the other.
>
> Mraw,
> KiBi.

Hi Cyril,

I don't plan more update of this particular package for the moment.

However, I do plan to do at least one upload of all core packages of
OpenStack, because they need to be rebuilt for fixing the systemd init
scripts (bugfix which is included in openstack-pkg-tools 19, which was
unblocked recently). For the moment, I have uploaded:

- nova (including a CVE fix)
- openstack-trove
- cinder

As there is this one that was just reported:

probably, just wait for the unblock of Cinder.

Still to come:
- ceilometer
- neutron
- keystone
- heat (will also include a nl.po)
- glance

I'll try to minimize the amount of unblocks as much as possible, though
the systemd issue is nasty and needs to be fixed (ie: otherwise the
/run/<project-name> PID folder isn't created, and starting daemon fails
if using systemd).

Would it help if I fill only a single unblock request for all of the
above? Let me know.

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)