Hello Samuel.

Thanks a lot for the feedback!

Now I put the latest upload here:
https://salsa.debian.org/dfukui/unhide/-/tree/debian/master-rebase-v2

In addition, the tag was updated accordingly.
https://salsa.debian.org/dfukui/unhide/-/tags/debian%2F20210124-2

Take a look at them for details of this upload.
Following is what's new for this latest version.

>So both the "path" patches should be set to not-needed and the
>translation one can be sent upstream (in that case you set the value
>to the URL of the PR). It's ok if you don't want to send the patch
>upstream, and in that case you can remove the Forwarded key, though I
>suggest at least opening up a PR against upstream.
Yes, that's what we discussed earlier.
I created a pull request regarding the translation issue and added its URL
to the header.
See the following for the details of the PR:
https://github.com/YJesus/Unhide/pull/4

>Regarding the patches filenames, they're a bit different from the
>format used by other patches due to the use of uppercase letters. It's
>ok if you want to keep it that way, I was just wondering if that's
>coming by default from some tool you're using (as the filename also
>matches the description)? No need to change this unless you want to.
Thanks for pointing this out.
I use git-buildpackage or gbp for creating a patch.
Interestingly, for some reason, that tool tries to capitalise some letters
of a commit title and turns it into a filename.
Since there is no functional change, I'll keep the filename as they are.

>Great, there's just a small issue with shipping the executable files
>in /usr/lib, they should be moved to /usr/libexec. You can have a look
>at the lintian finding for more details:
>https://lintian.debian.org/tags/executable-in-usr-lib
Now executables are located at /usr/libexec.
See the following for details:
https://salsa.debian.org/dfukui/unhide/-/blob/debian/master-rebase-v2/debian/unhide.install

>When installing ToolTip.py and unhideGui.py, you don't need to do an
>override in d/rules (and neither d/dirs), you can make use of
>d/unhide.install to simplify things.
Yes, that sounds simpler than the combination of d/rules and d/dirs.
Now the install procedure is merged into unhide.install.

Besides, Salsa CI results look fine ;)
https://salsa.debian.org/dfukui/unhide/-/pipelines/387697

I hope things are better than the previous one.
In addition, as always, I appreciate your feedback.

Best,
Fukui