Carlos Sousa wrote:

On Sat, 14 Aug 2004 17:15:23 +0800 John Summerfield wrote:

(replying manually to the list, as I suspect [EMAIL PROTECTED]
won't be a good recipient for my purposes ;)

:-)
See what it resolves to.

Since tbird doesn't have "reply to list" I "reply to all" then prune. Setting reply-to is a wonderful way to stop people sending me duplicates. Thanks M.

I did try sendmail on woody, but discovered it's brken, and having heard good reports of Postfix, I tried that and that's what I use now.

Good for you. But, just, for the record, I've been using sendmail since Debian Potato, and I haven't the faintest idea what breakage you're talking about. In all these years my sendmail has been performing securely and flawlessly.

When I tried the Woody version, the configuration would only work if I did it from a particular directory. I don't recall the details now, it was back when Woody was new.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait