Hi,
>>"Carlo" == Carlo U Segre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Carlo> Hello All: I have been following the discussion of the past few
Carlo> days with some interest.  One thing that strikes me about the
Carlo> change in the organization of the stable tree is that I have
Carlo> seen no simple instructions on how to make use of the updates
Carlo> in the bo-updates driectory since they are not linked to a
Carlo> version of the stable tree.

        Right. Those packages have not been released yet. They are
 release candidates. When they are released, it shall be easy to have
 dselect see them. Currently, they are under test. They may not be as
 unstable as unstable packages, but they are not yet released.

        Do you see why we are not exactly making it easy to upgrade to
 them? They are not hidden, but they are not for general consumption
 yet.

        manoj

--
 Heisenberg might have been here.
Manoj Srivastava               <url:mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>