Will Lowe wrote:

> I prefer that people cc replies to me,  as well as sending them directly
> to the list.
>                             I use procmail to sort out incoming mail,
> and the stuff that's sent to/from lists ends up in "debian",  "freedos",
> "kde" folders.  Stuff that's send to me (ala a cc in a reply) ends up in
> my inbox.

I use MH for mail, actually mh-e in Emacs.  I also sort mail with procmail,
buit can still see mail cc'ed to me immediately in the hundreds of messages
in my Debian folder because of my MH setup.

I use a special `scan' and `inc' form that add a character to lines showing
messages addressed or CC'ed to me in the folder buffer.  Then I tell
font-lock to show these lines in blue.  They then stand out amongst
hundreds of otehr messages.
--
Peter Galbraith, research scientist             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Maurice-Lamontagne Institute, Department of Fisheries and Oceans Canada