I upgraded the kernel to 2.2.x version (I tried different ones), but now I
always get a warning message from mount saying that the compiled version
of mount is older than the kernel (although I've already recompiled
mount!). Due to that, NFS gets very verbosy and keeps on sending
nfs_warning, nfs_delete, etc messages (actually very annoying).

Has anyone run across this kind problem who can give an advise, and/or
clues to fix this problem.  Thanks.

- ro'.
 Rogerio Abreu de Paula
 Graduate Student