Has anyone tried taking the freebie Corel Linux install and upgrading it to
slink?

I saw that Corel left the slink entries commented out in
/etc/apt/sources.list and was curious as to what would go on if someone did
an update and an apt-get dist-upgrade.  I've been playing with the idea of
testing it here, but didn't want to waste the download time; anyone else
given it a whirl?

--
 Regards,                | Microsoft -- innovative?  Don't make me laugh.