On Tue, 30 Nov 1999, Randy Edwards wrote:

redwar >I saw that Corel left the slink entries commented out in
redwar >/etc/apt/sources.list and was curious as to what would go on if someone
did
redwar >an update and an apt-get dist-upgrade.  I've been playing with the idea
of
redwar >testing it here, but didn't want to waste the download time; anyone else
redwar >given it a whirl?
redwar >

I think the machine would be barely(if at all) useable, most of the
kde-corel stuff would break most likely ..console stuff would probably
remain intact/working though..seems most of what corel changed had to do
with X and KDE.

nate