On Sat, Feb 05, 2000 at 02:33:03PM -0500, Lane Lester wrote:
> So I bit the bullet and reinstalled Corel Linux from scratch, and at
> least now I can run both it and Win 98 again.  But that leaves me once
> again under the domination of Corel Linux's lilo with no way to add
> another Linux.

Huh?  Unless Corel completely rewrote lilo you can add a whole bunch
of entries to lilo any time you want - I don't remember the maximum
but it's a lot.  Take a look at /etc/lilo.conf - that's the file that
controls such things.
--
Mike Werner  KA8YSD           |  "Where do you want to go today?"
ICQ# 12934898                 |  "As far from Redmond as possible!"