Hello all
I have been battling with exim, fetchmail and mutt now for what seems like
eons! I have made progress over the time and am at a situation now where I
can receive mal I send to a normal user from root. However when trying to
connect receive mail from my remote server fetchmail does not seem to be
passing the mail to exim and  therefore I am receiving no mail in the jmj
mail box. Does nay one have any idea a how I can rectify this problem? Also
if fetchmail is not transferring mail to exim where is it putting it?
Thanks for all help which is much appreciated.
jm