I think I misunderstood your previous posting where you said "In
the past I have been able to correct this" so I assumed you were
trying to do something that was possible in V3. In fact, you didn't
correct it, you just lived with it.

> Thanks. I already did that. I'm a perfectionist and prefer to use
> 1024x768 but the virtual screen is larger than the viewing area by about
> 40%. In 1280x1024 they match but my eyesight is too poor for that
> resolution without oversizing everything ...fonts @48, icons @ 120x120.
> Other ideas?

AFAICT the virtual screen has always been the same size. It slides
around so that you can access all points on it. I don't think that
has changed between V3 and V4.

Viewport just sets the size of the virtual screen, with 0 0 copying
the values from the maximum resolution. Have you tried messing with
those values (e.g. setting them smaller than max res.); not that I'm
saying this works.

Cheers,

--
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]   Tel: +44 1908 653 739  Fax: +44 1908 655 151