Or better yet get putty. It supports SSH 2 with public key authentication. And
is small enough that you can put a key the client and the scp and sftp (FTP
tunnled through SSH) client on ~2 floppies It can be run from the floppy and
can connect to any SSH server has a lot of very cool features. Use the devel
snapshot to do SSH 2 with public keys.