I have Apache installed and configured (as far as the v-hosts are concerned) the same way I had it when I was running RedHat. I have my router set to forward port 80 requests to this box, and and the DNS information is all up-to-date (I use dyndns.org). One of the sites I host is http://jan-jr-ent.homelinux.org. When I browse to it from this box or my parents XP box, Mozilla says "Document contains no data". Please help.