On Mon, Mar 10, 2003 at 06:28:05PM -0600, Joseph A Nagy Jr wrote:
> I have Apache installed and configured (as far as the v-hosts are
> concerned) the same way I had it when I was running RedHat. I have my
> router set to forward port 80 requests to this box, and and the DNS
> information is all up-to-date (I use dyndns.org). One of the sites I
> host is http://jan-jr-ent.homelinux.org. When I browse to it from this
> box or my parents XP box, Mozilla says "Document contains no data".
> Please help.

03:28 [EMAIL PROTECTED]:~$ HEAD jan-jr-ent.homelinux.org
500 Can't connect to jan-jr-ent.homelinux.org:80 (connect: Connection
refused)
Client-Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 02:29:03 GMT

I would have a look at your router config again. Other than that, more
info is needed.

Cheers,
Nick

--
Nicolas Kratz                           |   GPG-key: 1D6D075A
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                |   Never touch a running sysop,