also sprach Brian Nelson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2001.12.24.0101 +0100]:
> Sure, and someone else can answer them.  Besides, when's the last
> time a question was asked by a Microsoft mailer user or an html
> poster that couldn't be found in a FAQ or google search?  Or, even
> better, when's the last time one such user offered an inciteful
> answer that was worth reading?

it happens quite a bunch as some of the most capable debianers are
unfortunately stuck with jobs that force them to use windoze machines.

> If you want to waste your time, go ahead and answer stupid
> questions.  I see no reason to waste my time reading or responding
> to such worthless noise.

oh my. thank you ever so much, oh you high mr. nelson, for taking the
time to participate in this thread...

this is ridiculous!

  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:"; [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"we should have a volleyballocracy.