martin f krafft <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> also sprach Brian Nelson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2001.12.24.0101 +0100]:
> > Sure, and someone else can answer them.  Besides, when's the last
> > time a question was asked by a Microsoft mailer user or an html
> > poster that couldn't be found in a FAQ or google search?  Or, even
> > better, when's the last time one such user offered an inciteful
> > answer that was worth reading?
>
> it happens quite a bunch as some of the most capable debianers are
> unfortunately stuck with jobs that force them to use windoze machines.

Assuming most of us live in so-called "free" countries, we are free to
get another job then.  Or, lobby to change the brain-damage policies at
their work.  I can't imagine anyone wanting to work for a company that
forces their workers to use broken, dangerous software.

In my not so humble opinion, anyone that is spineless enough to put up
with working in a forced MS environment is not worth listening to, and
therefore I choose to ignore them.

Come on, where are your morals?

> > If you want to waste your time, go ahead and answer stupid
> > questions.  I see no reason to waste my time reading or responding
> > to such worthless noise.
>
> oh my. thank you ever so much, oh you high mr. nelson, for taking the
> time to participate in this thread...

You're welcome.  I'm always glad to contribute.  :)

--
Brian Nelson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
[EMAIL PROTECTED]