also sprach dman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2002.01.22.0232 +0100]:
> | trouble Debian did shield from you,
>
> Not quite what you meant here :-).  How much damage would I have done
> to the trouble?  (correct phrase "trouble Debian did shield you
> from").  It's ok, dyslexia strikes 30 out of 1, or so a teacher used
> to tell me ;-).

you know, usually when there's trouble, the source will be more sorry
afterwards if i happened to be the target ;)

but yes, thanks. and at 2am, "having trouble with semantics in a foreign
language" would be more appropriate, don't you think?

i like being one out of thirty though. it makes me unique.

  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:"; [EMAIL PROTECTED]

sum quod eris.