Colin Watson wrote:
On Wed, Mar 19, 2003 at 04:35:40PM -0600, Joseph A Nagy Jr wrote:

Colin Ellis wrote:

Who sent this and what the hell does it have to do with debian??!!

Maybe we need a stronger anti-spam list to stop this crap appearing on the
list?!

It's called not letting non-subscribed persons post to the list.

While I appreciate that you have an axe you want to grind here, that's
totally irrelevant in this case.
<snip>

Wouldn't that mean I have something against someone?

-- http://mc-luug.homelinux.org MC-LUUG Home Page http://www.hsv-hotspots.com/ Your hotspot for Wireless in HSV, AL