Colin Watson wrote:
On Wed, Mar 19, 2003 at 07:24:41PM -0600, Joseph A Nagy Jr wrote:

Colin Watson wrote:
<snip>
While I appreciate that you have an axe you want to grind here, that's
totally irrelevant in this case.

Wouldn't that mean I have something against someone?

You clearly wanted to get in your comment about the
allowing-non-subscribed-addresses-to-post policy, but that is entirely
irrelevant to this thread (which is not about spam being delivered
through the list, but about spam being delivered independently to a
group of addresses harvested from the list). I interpret that as
axe-grinding.

Cheers,

I now point to the piece of spam that recently came through the list as my justification.