On 11/18/05, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Not to mention that you should have received only one message per post you
> made to mailing lists the loser with AntispamUOL is part of.
>
> Maybe you are seeing the results of a spammer forging your address?

I received over 20 (I stopped counting at 20) immediately after
posting on the list. I doubt it's because of a spammer, unless someone
on the list is watching for posts and then forging 20+ emails to the
C/R address.

It really does look like this problem can either only be solved by UOL
fixing their servers (since it is their code that C/R's Bcc:'d email)
or by the Debian moderators removing everyone that uses UOL from the
list.

Since UOL is ignoring our complaints (I'm betting I'm not the only one
that sent a explanation of what's going wrong), the only option
remaining is to have the moderator remove the UOL users,
unfortunately. Could start by checking if "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
is on the list. (I also wonder if petsupermarket.com.br is related,
maybe it's [EMAIL PROTECTED]).