Hi Ron,

On 8/19/07, Ron Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Python + Tcl/Tk should be easier than Python + Gtk.

Thanks.

Even simpler would be bash + dialog or it's GUI companion gtkdialog.

Could you mail me some examples you wrote, please?

> I find this much more comfortable than eg. typing:
> > rx mp3conv.rexx 256kbps ~/mp3/work
> > Even better: I run this script from within my dir util (DirOpus ==
> > Konqueror), so I don't have to type anything.
>
> Your geek cred just dropped.  Substantially.

Why, just tell me why?

But that's ok.  Really.  Honestly, we won't snicker about you while
> sipping pretentious and outrageously expensive microbrew.  I swear.

Beware, Big Brother's watching you :-)

Greetings, Manon.