On Sat, 20 Feb 2010 11:30:40 -0500 (EST), Lisi wrote:
> But to be fair to Cecil, I suppose that you have to
> know what you are looking for to look.

Of course I want to be fair to Cecil.  I want to be fair
to everyone.  But my post stated:

   Let's try blacklisting the snd_intel8x0 kernel
   module and see what happens.  Follow the instructions for
   blacklisting given in my web page.  Then shutdown and reboot.

If someone gave you those instructions, and you knew what
web page it was referring to, what word would you search for?
By the confession of his own mouth, he's been using computers
since the days of DOS.  Did I make an unreasonable assumption?