Stefan's suggestion is interesting, but I know pretty much nothing about
the Law: I am doing (CS) engineering studies!

Monique Y. Mudama wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 21 at 15:04, Stefan Monnier penned:
>

> Except that most technical people would probably rather hammer a nail
> through their forehead than go through the pain of suing someone and
> dealing with the legal system, the paper work, the time involved ...

And the financial (and social) cost of such paper work and investigations.
> So looking for a technical solution, even one that requires an
> enormous amount of development time, makes sense.  Maybe the
> development time is actually a bonus, if you're interested in that
> sort of tinkering already.

True.
> All of that being said - this entire thread is really a question of
> security, and security is a process and an approach, not an end result.
> There is no such thing as a 100% secure system that is also useful, in
> the same way that there is no such thing as a 100% secure PDF that is
> also useful.  So the real goal is to make the document "secure enough"
> for one's purposes, while also making the document "usable enough" for
> those purposes.  I think there have been a lot of good ideas on this
> thread for managing that trade-off.

Yes. Your relevant remark should conclude the thread.

--
Merciadri Luca
client, please contact me.

Procrastination is the thief of time.