I recieved 10Mb of mail over the weekend, and I the last 12 hours I recieved
another 10Mb. I have a 10Mb internet based, downloadable mailbox and at this
rate I should recieve mail for 3 hours tomorrow before it becomes flooded!
Its very disturbing. I'd love to get my hands on the person responsible for
this!

I can't see any solution to this. Downloading this amount of mail during the
day would cost me a fortune *sniff*