Based on new stuff that I've learned over the last month and a half,
much of which has been learned from CamaleĆ³n's recent thread about
reducing kernel compilation time, I have published a revised version
of my kernel-building web page

   http://users.wowway.com/~zlinuxman/Kernel.htm

The top entry in the Maintenance Log section briefly summarizes the
changes.  If anyone finds any errors in it, I'd appreciate being notified.
I am grateful for the many valuable tips that I've learned from others
here on the debian-user mailing list.  Together, we know it all!

Note: if the top entry in the Maintenance Log section doesn't show a
date of September 29, 2011, you're looking at an older cached version
of the page.  Reload the page (F5 in iceweasel) to see the most
recent version of the page.

--
  .''`.     Stephen Powell
 : :'  :