On 09/29/2011 07:09 AM, Stephen Powell wrote:
Based on new stuff that I've learned over the last month and a half,
much of which has been learned from CamaleĆ³n's recent thread about
reducing kernel compilation time, I have published a revised version
of my kernel-building web page

    http://users.wowway.com/~zlinuxman/Kernel.htm

The top entry in the Maintenance Log section briefly summarizes the
changes.  If anyone finds any errors in it, I'd appreciate being notified.
I am grateful for the many valuable tips that I've learned from others
here on the debian-user mailing list.  Together, we know it all!

Note: if the top entry in the Maintenance Log section doesn't show a
date of September 29, 2011, you're looking at an older cached version
of the page.  Reload the page (F5 in iceweasel) to see the most
recent version of the page.

I'm looking forward to working through a couple of build scenarios using that page as a guide. Your efforts at this and on this list are much appreciated.