Lisi Reisz wrote:
On Thursday 17 January 2013 17:30:49 Richard Owlett wrote:
Any pointers to _useable_ examples?

"Useable" is a very subjective word.  You seem to find the documents others
use, unusable, which is fair enough - but it means that no-one can accurately
judge what you will find usable.

Anyway, this is open source.  Maybe no-one has written what you consider to be
usable documents!  So perhaps you could do the community a favour, and
research and write "usable" documents for the next person with your
particular needs.

Lisi

AMEN! Preach it Brother (errrr Sister ;)
It is already on my ToDo list. But first I have to learn the material. In this case my definition of "useable" would be quite generous - just about any example referencing a templates file of a udeb. I remember over 30 years ago having to create manufacturing documents of a power plant sequence of events recorder system. The available sales documents were fortunately in English. However the original contract documents were in Brazilian Portuguese. Those were translated to a South American dialect of Spanish. Those documents were translated in the U.S. by someone who had probably been taught Castilian {sp?} Spanish. None of the translators had any technical training that I knew of.