On Fri, 18 Jan 2013 11:26:17 +0100, Andrei Hristow <adrifo...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, I have 8 GB RAM Which version will be better for my i381 or amd64

This doesn't depend to the used RAM. If everything of an install should be ok, then the whole RAM is available with a PAE kernel on 32-bit and for 64-bit kernels there should be no issues regarding to the RAM. On 64-bit it's possible to use 32-bit libraries in addition to the 64-bit libraries, to e.g. run proprietary 32-bit software on 64-bit architecture. We are living in the year 2013, so I prefer 64-bit architecture, even if there should be what ever, that still might need 32-bit architecture.

Regards,
Ralf

--
FreeBSD 9.1-RELEASE amd64