On Sun, 27 Jan 2013 14:57:34 +0100, Hans Vogelsberger <li....@schwaz.net> wrote:
Ralf Mardorf wrote:
Could this thread please move to off-topic discussions?

That is why I never read or post to the German user list: the pedantic people over there try to put everything really interesting into the offtopic garbage can.

Hans Vogelsberger

Off topic isn't a garbage can, it's for off-topic discussions. This list isn't for discussions about how to use this list, it's a list about Debian and the language for this list is English. It's not pedantic, it's good sense. I have nothing against some OT, I like it myself, but at some point it belongs to another list and we have such a list.

Anybody interested about my shave and dishwasher? I could write something in German.

Regards,
Ralf