On Sun, 2013-06-23 at 01:32 +0100, Lagun Adeshina wrote:
> All I did was try to install Debian 7 and the RAID5 was just some
> option that came up during partitioning.
> I read about it and understood it was supposed to keep whole old stuff
> sale. That was my understanding and I'm left with no OS neither Debian
> nor win7

If you should have good luck, the data still might be there, you perhaps
need to recover the original partition table/partition(s).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TestDisk#Partition_recovery

Since I don't know enough about Windows, you should _not_ follow my
advice directly, but wait until somebody does confirm that this is ok,
resp. not ok.

You didn't backup everything, before you tried to install Windows?

If recovering should work, we could explain how to backup the partition
table. I'm not sure if backing up a Windows is really safe.

Regards,
Ralf