On Wed, 2013-10-23 at 19:58 -0400, Doug wrote:
> I looked at Qupzilla's website, and tried to download the Mandriva
> version, that being closest to pclos. But I could just move between
> "Download" and "Mandriva" but nothing else happens--no download, no
> nothing. Thought I'd at least try it out, but I guess not.

https://github.com/QupZilla/qupzilla.git

But you're right, if I click it on their download site, nothing happens.

I'm booted to Arch and installed the binary from the Arch repositories,
but Arch also provided a build with the above git. If it's not in Debian
repos, I would build from git for Debian.