On Thu, 2013-10-24 at 10:18 +1100, Scott Ferguson wrote:
> Qupzilla (also Webkit)
> http://www.qupzilla.com/

Likely better than xombrero. Assumed it should provide a history as old
Firefoxes and Iceweasels provided, I likely will replace Firefox with
it. What I dislike for Firefox is the nowadays useless way the history
can be sorted and that if you found the right place in the history, the
focus gets lost after clicking a link, but you might want to use other
Links below or above that link. Firefoxe's sort options are completely
useless.

Unfortunately I can't see how to disable page style by qupzilla.

At least no about:history command is needed as it is to get the history
by xombrero. Xombrero is very, very slow in getting a website, qupzilla
seems to be as fast as Firefox and other quick browsers.