Le 23.10.2013 22:35, berenger.mo...@neutralite.org a écrit :
Le 23.10.2013 17:02, Carson Chittom a écrit :
Linux-Fan <ma_sys...@web.de> writes:

I am also still looking for a "smaller" browser. Iceweasel is the most memory-intensive application apart from VirtualBox, 7-Zip and games I am usually running. However, I also like (and need) the extensibility of Iceweasel: I would not consider a browser useful unless you can disable JavaScript by default enabling it only temporarily like with "NoScript".

You might take a look at Xombrero, although it's not in Debian. It's
based on Webkit and has the capability built-in to use a Javascript
whitelist.  See https://opensource.conformal.com/wiki/xombrero

I am reading the descriptions of that software and... it's amazing! I
even learn forms of tracking that I did not know about... For now,
it's highly probable that I'll try it, if it fits my other
requirements ( no tons of deps, for example. This one seems ok
according the description. )

Thanks a lot.

Ok I am convinced to give it a try, but, where the hell is the git clonable address?