Hi François,

On Sat, 2013-10-26 at 10:20 +0200, François Patte wrote:
> But there are two kinds of people using free softwares, some are not
> living on the moon and have to deal with the world as it is and try
> their best to be as "free" as they can, others seem to belong to the
> world of ayatollahs

IIUC the people who are interested in libre, e.g. me, are the ayatollahs
and those who are not living on the moon and are interested in
restricted, non-libre are what? Smart? Saviour? Freethinkers?

The companies that try to get monopolies, keep back knowledge, restrict
libre etc. are what? Philanthropist? Saviour?

Did you have an apoplexy while writing this statement?

There's a German song called "Ein bisschen Frieden" (A little bit of
peace). There isn't something like a little bit of peace, a little bit
of libre. You can't be a little bit pregnant.

Note, you try to use incomplete software libre and you call those who
provide "complete software libre" (a tautology, libre only can be
complete) ayatollahs.

Again, did you have an apoplexy while writing your statement?

Regards,
Ralf