On 10/26/2013 01:01 PM, Reco wrote:
  Hi.

On Sat, 26 Oct 2013 11:41:57 +0200
berenger.mo...@neutralite.org wrote:

No free alternative can allow me to use things
the way I want: firefox lacks lot of features opera have, gnash is just
useless in practice for streaming, nouveau does not give me full 3D
acceleration, and there are simply no free wifi drivers.

Why do you consider, say, ath9k drivers non-free?
What are those wonderful features that opera has, and firefox doesn't
(inability to render pages correctly, which is the case of opera
doesn't count)?

WebP and some other features

http://beta.html5test.com/compare/browser/firefox-24/opera-17.html

By the way FireFox supports H.264, AAC and MP3 on Windows, but it doesn't on Linux.

Reco

Best regards
Georgi