On Sat, Oct 26, 2013 at 10:59 AM, Zenaan Harkness <z...@freedbms.net> wrote:
> On 10/26/13, Jerry Stuckle <jstuc...@attglobal.net> wrote:
>[...]
>> "Machine" is a bad term because it is not "Machine Oriented
>> Programming".  It is "Object Oriented Programming" - because it emulates
>> real world objects - not machines.
>
> And a machine is not a real-world object?
>
> [...]
>
> Terminology junkies are welcome to their terms. Some on this list have
> graciously ceded to _your_ preferred terms, in an endeavour to attempt
> to maintain actual communication. I think that is a wise thing.
>
> Good luck,
> Zenaan

Thanks for your efforts, Zeenan.

However, don't misinterpret the silence. I've just run out of time to
argue with Jerry.

I mean, yeah, when he trivialized my whole career into a bit of
reading a few pages on wikipedia and writing a little php, that got my
back up. But satisfying my ego is not going to put bread on my
family's table. I have more important things to do.

--
Joel Rees

Be careful where you see conspiracy.
Look first in your own heart.